Chicago Bucket List
I can't believe it's been a year since I moved here! Time has gone so quickly and I love this city more and more each day (minus the terribly long and dreadful winter!).
One of the things I love most about Chicago is that there is always something to do. From festivals to restaurants, museums, parks, beaches and more, Chicago has a lot going on. While I did my best to go to everything last year, I fell prey to finding my go-to spots and not venturing out. I also missed a lot of events and festivals and I'm determined not to let that happen again this year.
I've put together a bucket list for things to do for my next year in Chicago.
- Windy City Smoke Out (get tickets here: http://windycitysmokeout.com/tickets/)
- Shore Club at North Avenue Beach
- Lincoln Park Farmer's Market
- Cindy's Roof Top
- Chicago Cubs game
- Day trip to Michigan
- Brookfield Zoo
- Run a 5K (Registered for Stan's Donut 5K in August!)
- Taste of Chicago
- Old Town Art Fair
- Chicago Food Truck Festival
- Have a picnic
- Jazzin' at the Shedd
- Campfire with friends
- Chicago Bears Game
- Chicago Art Institute
- Chicago Museum of Modern Art
- Go to an apple orchard
- Carve a pumpkin after a day at the patch
- Adler Planetarium
- Ice skating at Millennium Park
- Christmas Market
- Drinks in the Igloo
- Zoo lights
- Go skiing or snowboarding nearby
- Chicago Bulls game
- Chicago Blackhawks game
I'm going to be real, I'm not making a list because I'm not sure spring is even a thing in Chicago.
What did I miss? Please send me suggestions!