Right to Bare Arms Workout
1 mile warm up on choice of cardio machine
Section 1: Weight lifting 1 round of each for 8 reps, using three different weights (I use 5 lb., 8 lb., and 10 lb.)
- Bicep curls
- Hammer curls
- Alternating bicep and hammer curls
- Lateral raises
- Shoulder press
- Tricep kick backs
Section 2: Arm floor exercises
- 20 push ups
- 20 tricep dips
Section 3: Compound Exercises, repeat 2-3x
- Side lunge to lateral raise (10 each side)
- Squat to Arnold press (10)
- Squat to shoulder press with twist (10 each side)
- Bulgarian split squat (10 each holding weights)
- Lunge and bicep curl (10 each side)
Section 4: Glutes and Abs Finisher
- On all fours, kick left leg straight back behind you then bring back to center.
- On all fours, keep left leg straight behind you and pulse up.
- On all fours, take straight leg and bend until your foot is flat and pointing towards the ceiling. Pulse up.
- On all fours, make left leg straight again and while still straight lift it to each side (both sides equals 1) 10 times.
- Do above four exercises all on left leg then switch and repeat on the right. Make sure to squeeze the glutes while doing these! (Also sorry I don't really know what to call these exercises!)
- Glute bridges, 30 seconds
- Crunches, 30 seconds
- Side crunches, 30 seconds
- Leg lower downs, 30 seconds
- Plank, 1 minute
Stretch, hydrate and then celebrate because you're done!
Disclaimer: I am not a licensed personal trainer. I just enjoy exercise and wanted to share some of the ones I created for my own personal use. Feel free to ask me any questions.